At the end of 2019, the State key Laboratory of traction Power added a high-temperature superconducting maglev module on the basis of the 400 km/h multi-function high-speed train simulation test platform, and built a high-speed test platform for high-temperature superconducting maglev vehicle. At the same time, the development and installation of double-wire magnetic tracks, vehicle-mounted high-strength liquid nitrogen Dewar (including superconducting block combination) and prototype experimental vehicle were completed.
● Dynamic simulation experiment of HTS maglev vehicle dynamic response in high speed.
● Aerodynamics experiment of HTS maglev vehicle in high speed.
● Other high speed performance experiments.
Main technical parameters:
● Proportion: 1:10
● PMG: 142.6 m permanent magnet double-track
● Levitation height: 10~20 mm
● Load capability: 220 kg
● Speed: 432 km/h
● Acceleration: 15 g
● Maximum traction force: 70 kN
● Flywheel energy storage: 28.5 MJ
● Pulse power: 29 MW
● Maximum speed: 25 km/h (with one passenger); 50 km/h (only vehicle frame)
● Vacuum degree: 0.05-10 atm